Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Pages, Numbers and Keynote are all now sending the same error message on my Mac Mini

My Pages, Numbers and Keynote Apps are all now sending the same error message on my new Mac Mini - 'Pages quit unexpectedly' etc when I try to open them. Any idea what might be causing this? The docs I have been opening were originally in MS Word.

Mac mini, macOS 11.2

Posted on Jun 15, 2021 1:23 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 15, 2021 4:17 PM

This has been a frequemntly reported issue over the past few days.

Fortunately, the cure is fairly simple. Update your macOS to the current version of Big Sur, 11.4.

You may also want to update the iWork applications, Pages, Numbers and Keynote to their most recent versions, 11.1 at this writing if that's not already done.

The OS update id done through System Preferences > Software Update.

The application updates are done through the App store.

Regards,

Barry

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 15, 2021 4:17 PM in response to manus290

This has been a frequemntly reported issue over the past few days.

Fortunately, the cure is fairly simple. Update your macOS to the current version of Big Sur, 11.4.

You may also want to update the iWork applications, Pages, Numbers and Keynote to their most recent versions, 11.1 at this writing if that's not already done.

The OS update id done through System Preferences > Software Update.

The application updates are done through the App store.

Regards,

Barry

Pages, Numbers and Keynote are all now sending the same error message on my Mac Mini

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.