Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Custom Skype background during video chats based on my MacBook model...

I have a MacBook, model no. A2337. Can I run custom Skype backgrounds on it during video chats? Because I've heard that's not an option on all Macs. And when I try to follow the System option instructions others give, the system menu options do not all appear to be there. Particularly starting in "Audio and Video": the "choose background" option.{In Skype}

I don't want to feel gypped, cuz I JUST bought this model, brand new. But I would wish to know one way or the other. And this is all I was able to find in terms of a way of finding out...

If I could find out for sure, that would be great.

Thanks.

Posted on Jun 15, 2021 3:36 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 18, 2021 8:21 AM

Question1983 wrote:

I have a MacBook, model no. A2337. Can I run custom Skype backgrounds on it during video chats? Because I've heard that's not an option on all Macs. And when I try to follow the System option instructions others give, the system menu options do not all appear to be there. Particularly starting in "Audio and Video": the "choose background" option.{In Skype}

For you third party application contact the developer website: Support/Help/FAQ/known issue/compatibility

Skype Support for All products | Skype Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 18, 2021 8:21 AM in response to Question1983

Question1983 wrote:

For you third party application contact the developer website: Support/Help/FAQ/known issue/compatibility

Skype Support for All products | Skype Support

Custom Skype background during video chats based on my MacBook model...

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.