Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Announcement

Introducing the iPad Pro with Apple M4 chip, the redesigned iPad Air in two sizes, and the all‑new Apple Pencil Pro. Watch the event >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Where the non pre-installed certificates are located in iOS 14.6?

I installed some certificates on my iPhone and iPad and didn’t find it in the About section where they were located before. How do I can find and remove them? Thanks

iPad Pro 10.5-inch, Wi-Fi, Cellular

Posted on Jun 15, 2021 8:47 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 16, 2021 4:02 AM

iOS/iPadOS does not expose the Certificate Store or technical means by which it can be managed from the iPad. Such controls are typically available in “managed” deployments - using an MDM Platform and/or Apple Configurator 2.

https://apps.apple.com/gb/app/apple-configurator-2/id1037126344?mt=12

Without access to these resources, if you need to remove unwanted Certificates that have been manually installed on your iPad, you will need to reset your iPad to factory settings.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 16, 2021 4:02 AM in response to M2log

iOS/iPadOS does not expose the Certificate Store or technical means by which it can be managed from the iPad. Such controls are typically available in “managed” deployments - using an MDM Platform and/or Apple Configurator 2.

https://apps.apple.com/gb/app/apple-configurator-2/id1037126344?mt=12

Without access to these resources, if you need to remove unwanted Certificates that have been manually installed on your iPad, you will need to reset your iPad to factory settings.

Where the non pre-installed certificates are located in iOS 14.6?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.