Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to wipe Apple Watch

I have an Apple Watch series 2 I’m trying to sell. I need to completely erase and factory reset the device but I have a few problems:

1. screen is broken and unresponsive though Apple Watch still works
  2. no longer have phone that was paired to it
  3. Watch is not connected to internet

any ideas for how I could still erase it? I tried erasing it through ICloud and it says it will do so when it connects to the internet. Is this problem solved or is there more that needs to be done?

Thanks in advance!

Apple Watch

Posted on Jun 15, 2021 9:17 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 16, 2021 2:10 PM

Here are two ways to unpair your watch if you no longer have the paired iPhone:

• See the 'How to erase your Apple Watch if you don't have your iPhone' section of:

Unpair and erase your Apple Watch - Apple Support

• With a web browser, go to: https://www.iCloud.com and sign in with your Apple ID. Open Find My iPhone and select All Devices (at the top). Then click your Apple Watch, select 'Erase Apple Watch', and select Next until the device is erased. Finally click "X" next to remove your Apple Watch.

Similar questions

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 16, 2021 2:10 PM in response to Gsalai3476

Here are two ways to unpair your watch if you no longer have the paired iPhone:

• See the 'How to erase your Apple Watch if you don't have your iPhone' section of:

Unpair and erase your Apple Watch - Apple Support

• With a web browser, go to: https://www.iCloud.com and sign in with your Apple ID. Open Find My iPhone and select All Devices (at the top). Then click your Apple Watch, select 'Erase Apple Watch', and select Next until the device is erased. Finally click "X" next to remove your Apple Watch.

How to wipe Apple Watch

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.