Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

HomePod Mini internet connection failure!

I've just bought an Homepod Mini and during the night it loses the internet connection. I need to restart and configure again from 0.

I'm very disappointed about this problem. I trust Apple products but this is the first device that really have a serious problem. I read in Communities and saw that a lot of people experienced this problem...

Anybody have a solution to this issue?

HomePod mini, 14

Posted on Jun 15, 2021 11:18 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 16, 2021 5:33 PM

Hello HCR116,

We understand that your HomePod Mini is not maintaining a Wi-Fi connection and are happy to assist.

Have you tried any troubleshooting related to this concern since it began? If not, we recommend first restarting your HomePod Mini, and if necessary resetting the device. You can find more information on these processes at our page Reset HomePod.

We hope this helps!

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 16, 2021 5:33 PM in response to HCR116

Hello HCR116,

We understand that your HomePod Mini is not maintaining a Wi-Fi connection and are happy to assist.

Have you tried any troubleshooting related to this concern since it began? If not, we recommend first restarting your HomePod Mini, and if necessary resetting the device. You can find more information on these processes at our page Reset HomePod.

We hope this helps!

Jun 18, 2021 11:09 PM in response to Bill_T1

Hello Bill_T1,

Thank you for your reply and your help.

It works for me. My Homepod Mini does not lost connection during night time like 2 days ago.

First time when I reset the Homepod I’ve done it just with plug/unplug, and doesn’t work.

now I’ve done it just like you told me and works perfectly.

Thank you very much!

HomePod Mini internet connection failure!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.