Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Screentime Passcode change

I've forgotten my screentime passcode but I am unable to change my passcode because my phone keeps thinking I've entered the wrong apple ID/password but I am 100% sure that I've entered the correct information. Now I'm locked out for an hour after 10 attempts and I'm furious because I cannot do anything until the time lock is over. Even if I'm able to do anything again, I won't be able to change my passcode because SOMEHOW I'll have entered the wrong apple ID details again!

Can I work around this at all without having to use a third party app to do it?

iPhone XS

Posted on Jun 16, 2021 10:54 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 16, 2021 11:00 AM

Matt_TYH wrote:

I've forgotten my screentime passcode but I am unable to change my passcode because my phone keeps thinking I've entered the wrong apple ID/password but I am 100% sure that I've entered the correct information. Now I'm locked out for an hour after 10 attempts and I'm furious because I cannot do anything until the time lock is over. Even if I'm able to do anything again, I won't be able to change my passcode because SOMEHOW I'll have entered the wrong apple ID details again!

No 3rd party app is going to help, you will need to do this If you forgot the passcode on your iPhone, or your iPhone is disabled - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 16, 2021 11:00 AM in response to Matt_TYH

Matt_TYH wrote:

No 3rd party app is going to help, you will need to do this If you forgot the passcode on your iPhone, or your iPhone is disabled - Apple Support

Screentime Passcode change

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.