Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

App isn't updated and now I can't open it

Hello, for two weeks I haven't been able to open this app called "Calc+". It's a photo vault app where I hid most of my passwords in. Now I can't open it because they didn't update it to the new version of iOS. How can I contact their support if they aren't on the App Store anymore? I can't find the app anywhere. I've tried to search in my purchased apps and can only see my subscription on their app. This is getting really frustrating and I have no clue what to do. Please help me in the comments.

iPhone X, iOS 14

Posted on Jun 17, 2021 5:30 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 17, 2021 9:14 AM

prodlnk wrote:

Hello, for two weeks I haven't been able to open this app called "Calc+". It's a photo vault app where I hid most of my passwords in. Now I can't open it because they didn't update it to the new version of iOS. How can I contact their support if they aren't on the App Store anymore? I can't find the app anywhere. I've tried to search in my purchased apps and can only see my subscription on their app. This is getting really frustrating and I have no clue what to do. Please help me in the comments.

Use your favorite search engine to find the app developer or their contact info.

Similar questions

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 17, 2021 9:14 AM in response to prodlnk

prodlnk wrote:

Use your favorite search engine to find the app developer or their contact info.

App isn't updated and now I can't open it

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.