Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

wont let me share calendars

Hi won’t let me add a person to my calendars not sure what to do?

iPhone 11, iOS 14

Posted on Jun 17, 2021 12:36 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 17, 2021 1:24 PM

See the article See whom you are sharing a calendar with on iCloud.com - Apple Support

Resend the invitation from iPhone Share iCloud calendars on iPhone - Apple Support

• Make sure that your card in Contacts includes all of your email addresses.
  • If the email address you used to send the invitation isn’t listed, Calendar might not recognize you as the person who created the event or calendar. See Edit contacts.
  • Make sure you’re using the correct email addresses by sending an email to each invitee. This also ensures that there’s nothing wrong with your account settings or internet access.
  • Make sure there’s nothing wrong with your internet connection or the internet connections of the people you’re trying to invite.
  • If you made changes to the event or shared calendar, refresh your calendars.
  • For shared calendars, make sure your account information is correct in Accounts preferences.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 17, 2021 1:24 PM in response to Airpods_lost_girl

See the article See whom you are sharing a calendar with on iCloud.com - Apple Support

Resend the invitation from iPhone Share iCloud calendars on iPhone - Apple Support

• Make sure that your card in Contacts includes all of your email addresses.
  • If the email address you used to send the invitation isn’t listed, Calendar might not recognize you as the person who created the event or calendar. See Edit contacts.
  • Make sure you’re using the correct email addresses by sending an email to each invitee. This also ensures that there’s nothing wrong with your account settings or internet access.
  • Make sure there’s nothing wrong with your internet connection or the internet connections of the people you’re trying to invite.
  • If you made changes to the event or shared calendar, refresh your calendars.
  • For shared calendars, make sure your account information is correct in Accounts preferences.

wont let me share calendars

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.