Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I can’t purchase any of the apps from my phone also they are asking to pay the bill. But I don’t know what that’s about can you please help me?

I can’t purchase any apps from my phone. They are asking to pay an amount of bill. But I don’t know about this billing

Posted on Jun 18, 2021 7:21 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 18, 2021 7:27 AM

Start here (choosing all the appropriate sections Purchases, Subscriptions, Unfamiliar charges):--> Subscriptions and Billing – Official Apple Support

If the issue persists, contact Itunes Store Support Team using this link:--> iTunes Store & App Store – Get support for various issues, choosing: your country, then Apple ID, then iTunes & App Store. If your problem is not among the options shown there, tap/click on the option “the topic is not listed” and describe your issue.

Regards

Giulio

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 18, 2021 7:27 AM in response to Anas_becks

Start here (choosing all the appropriate sections Purchases, Subscriptions, Unfamiliar charges):--> Subscriptions and Billing – Official Apple Support

If the issue persists, contact Itunes Store Support Team using this link:--> iTunes Store & App Store – Get support for various issues, choosing: your country, then Apple ID, then iTunes & App Store. If your problem is not among the options shown there, tap/click on the option “the topic is not listed” and describe your issue.

Regards

Giulio

I can’t purchase any of the apps from my phone also they are asking to pay the bill. But I don’t know what that’s about can you please help me?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.