Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can I just add these to my phone bill

Won’t to know way I can’t just add this app cost to my account or mouthy bill instead of paying for apps every time can’t they just add it to my monthly bill payment

iPhone 13

Posted on Feb 3, 2023 9:09 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 3, 2023 9:17 PM

You phone bill is for your cellular service to your iPhone and that is provided by your carrier. Apple does not provide cellular service to your iPhone.

On the other hand, you purchase apps from the App Store which is provided by Apple and not your carrier. This is the reason your app purchases cannot be combined with your phone bill.

Axel F.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 3, 2023 9:17 PM in response to Bigjames691

You phone bill is for your cellular service to your iPhone and that is provided by your carrier. Apple does not provide cellular service to your iPhone.

On the other hand, you purchase apps from the App Store which is provided by Apple and not your carrier. This is the reason your app purchases cannot be combined with your phone bill.

Axel F.

Can I just add these to my phone bill

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.