Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Having an issue connecting my apple health and ihealth app.

How do I sync ihealth and apple Heath? Is there a ihealth app I can download on my Apple Watch? I bought Apple Watch because I have an iphone, thought it would be easier to track my activity and health having the same brand devices. Quick lesson should have stuck with Fitbit its affordable, user friendly, and better at tracking activity.

Apple Watch SE, watchOS 7

Posted on Jun 18, 2021 8:56 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 18, 2021 11:47 PM

Just in case you might have missed it, here's how to get started with the Health app and how all that works:

Manage Health data on your iPhone, iPod touch, or Apple Watch - Apple Support

As far as the third party app iHeath goes, at the minimum you need to have it appear as a data source. Perhaps it is best to contact developers directly:

How to contact an app developer - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 18, 2021 11:47 PM in response to kgonsa3

Just in case you might have missed it, here's how to get started with the Health app and how all that works:

Manage Health data on your iPhone, iPod touch, or Apple Watch - Apple Support

As far as the third party app iHeath goes, at the minimum you need to have it appear as a data source. Perhaps it is best to contact developers directly:

How to contact an app developer - Apple Support

Having an issue connecting my apple health and ihealth app.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.