Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My Health App

I do not see My Health App on my apple watch. I went for a walk today, and I would like that data synched with the Activity app on my apple watch as I was not wearing my watch but I was carrying my iphone.

Posted on Jun 5, 2022 10:56 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 5, 2022 11:17 AM

Anything recorded on the phone goes straight into the health app ,not the watch.

Anything recorded with the watch goes to the activity/workout apps and then passed to the health app,they are completely separate proccesses.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 5, 2022 11:17 AM in response to CBK22

Anything recorded on the phone goes straight into the health app ,not the watch.

Anything recorded with the watch goes to the activity/workout apps and then passed to the health app,they are completely separate proccesses.

My Health App

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.