Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

App not opening after new iOS installed

My iPhone updated automatically and I cannot access an app called PhotoMgrPro. Whenever I try to open, it says developer needs to update for it to work on this version of IOS. I am terrified to loose all my pictures and data saved over last few years. How can I access it? Please Help

iPhone X, iOS 14

Posted on Jun 18, 2021 2:30 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 18, 2021 2:42 PM

This seems to be the app? https://apps.apple.com/us/app/photo-manager-pro-6/id1076480192

Check for app updates, and install any available.

Failing that, contact the app developer as was suggested in the message.

The folks that developed and support the app know it best.

For another app that was recently seemingly abandoned with similar discussions, see the discussions here about iPassword.

You will probably want to archive your photos somewhere other than within the app, if you can regain access after an app update, or should you scrounge an iPhone or iPad stuck on iOS 12 to regain access.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 18, 2021 2:42 PM in response to namita4

This seems to be the app? https://apps.apple.com/us/app/photo-manager-pro-6/id1076480192

Check for app updates, and install any available.

Failing that, contact the app developer as was suggested in the message.

The folks that developed and support the app know it best.

For another app that was recently seemingly abandoned with similar discussions, see the discussions here about iPassword.

You will probably want to archive your photos somewhere other than within the app, if you can regain access after an app update, or should you scrounge an iPhone or iPad stuck on iOS 12 to regain access.

App not opening after new iOS installed

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.