You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

anyone knows any solution for the Graphtec Studio app? keeps stopping and says developer needs to update it and I can't even download it again from there website saicloud.com

anyone knows any solution for the Graphtec Studio app? keeps stopping and says developer needs to update it and I can't even download it again from there website saicloud.com

MacBook Air 13″, macOS 10.15

Posted on Jun 18, 2021 6:59 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jun 18, 2021 7:36 PM

The Graphtec Studio website show no indication of a 64-bit version that would be required to enable Catalina 10.15 or later to run the application.

Until and unless the developer update the app from it's current 32-bit format, you will not be able to use it in Catalina or Big Sur.

I would send a strongly worded letter to the management. 🙂

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jun 18, 2021 7:36 PM in response to ossamaAlfiya

The Graphtec Studio website show no indication of a 64-bit version that would be required to enable Catalina 10.15 or later to run the application.

Until and unless the developer update the app from it's current 32-bit format, you will not be able to use it in Catalina or Big Sur.

I would send a strongly worded letter to the management. 🙂

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.