Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Login To iCloud On a Samsung Device

Is it possible to login into iCloud on a Samsung Tablet. At one point I had two iPhones (one work and one personal). I ended up setting up an account for the work phone with my gmail. However I no longer work there but have a Samsung tablet I wanted to use to login to iCloud.com just. My main iCloud account is connected to my MacBook Pro device so didn't want to switch that.

Posted on Jun 19, 2021 1:09 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 20, 2021 8:23 AM

Hi DPI_Strikers,

Welcome to Apple Support Communities. We understand that you'd like to access your iCloud information on your Samsung Device. We'd like to help.

While you won't be able to use iCloud directly on your device, you may be able to access the details you'd like by visiting the iCloud website through a web browser.

Hope that helps you access the data from your old iPhone.

Take care!

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 20, 2021 8:23 AM in response to DPI_Strikers

Hi DPI_Strikers,

Welcome to Apple Support Communities. We understand that you'd like to access your iCloud information on your Samsung Device. We'd like to help.

While you won't be able to use iCloud directly on your device, you may be able to access the details you'd like by visiting the iCloud website through a web browser.

Hope that helps you access the data from your old iPhone.

Take care!

Login To iCloud On a Samsung Device

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.