Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Photos

i just entered My iCloud again On this phone and i dont have anymore all My photos, i was having 10.000+ before and now i have only 300. I entered in iCloud.com and there i have all My 10.000+ photos. How can i transfer them again to My iPhone ??

iPhone XR, iOS 14

Posted on Jun 19, 2021 3:12 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 19, 2021 4:21 AM

Maske a backup copy on a computer of all your photos you are having at iCloud.com , if that are currently your only copies. Only then enable iCloud Photos again on the iPhone. Be sure you are using the same AppleID for iCloud on your iPhone that you are using at iCloud.com, where you are seeing your photos.

This support document describes how to enable iCloud Photos again on your device: Get help with missing photos - Apple Support (look at the second and third paragraph).

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 19, 2021 4:21 AM in response to sanda66

Maske a backup copy on a computer of all your photos you are having at iCloud.com , if that are currently your only copies. Only then enable iCloud Photos again on the iPhone. Be sure you are using the same AppleID for iCloud on your iPhone that you are using at iCloud.com, where you are seeing your photos.

This support document describes how to enable iCloud Photos again on your device: Get help with missing photos - Apple Support (look at the second and third paragraph).

Photos

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.