Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I am attempting to add my credit card to my Apple ID information and it keeps getting refused this is a good card the card was on the account and now they have told me I can’t use it

I am attempting to add my credit card to my Apple information and you keep refusing my credit card the card is absolutely good and no reason why you will not except it please advise as soon as possible

iPhone 5c, iOS 10

Posted on Jun 19, 2021 4:41 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 19, 2021 6:18 AM

See the Apple Support article(s) below. Link to contact Apple Support in the article. 

Apple ID payment information - If your payment method is declined, or you have a billing issue with a previous purchase in the iTunes Store.    

Possible fixes.   Fix ‘Your Payment Method Was Declined’ Error In App Store

Payment method declined in iTunes or the App Store.

9 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 21, 2021 11:32 AM in response to Baby-noel1

I had to get a new debit card because of a fraudulent charge on my old card. Got the new card several weeks ago and have been using it up until last night when I made a purchase in the ITunes Store and they told me that I had an outstanding balance on my OLD card, they declined my purchase. I had JUST made a purchase with my new debit card a few minutes before. This is very inconvenient for me and I would like it fixed right now.

I went to pick up a prescription this morning and they declined my card also!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am attempting to add my credit card to my Apple ID information and it keeps getting refused this is a good card the card was on the account and now they have told me I can’t use it

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.