Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Text messages won't send attachments

I have an Iphone 11 and I'm having issues sending text messages with attachments, sometime photos or emoji stickers won't send. My IOS software is up to date so I don't know what is causing this issue. Does anyone know how to fix this?

iPhone 11, iOS 14

Posted on Jun 20, 2021 7:15 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 21, 2021 9:16 AM

Hi YellowtailMama,

Welcome to Apple Support Communities! Sounds like you are getting an error when trying to send photos or stickers in Messages on your iPhone 11 running iOS 14.6, do we have that right? Is this only happening with a specific contact or with multiple? Are they able to send you any photos or stickers? Since noticing this issue, has the Messages app been closed out? You can close it completely and then restart your iPhone.

Close an app on your iPhone or iPod touch

Restart your iPhone

You can also try the steps in this article to troubleshoot: If you can't send or receive messages on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

Hope that helps!

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 21, 2021 9:16 AM in response to YellowtailMama

Hi YellowtailMama,

Welcome to Apple Support Communities! Sounds like you are getting an error when trying to send photos or stickers in Messages on your iPhone 11 running iOS 14.6, do we have that right? Is this only happening with a specific contact or with multiple? Are they able to send you any photos or stickers? Since noticing this issue, has the Messages app been closed out? You can close it completely and then restart your iPhone.

Close an app on your iPhone or iPod touch

Restart your iPhone

You can also try the steps in this article to troubleshoot: If you can't send or receive messages on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

Hope that helps!

Text messages won't send attachments

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.