Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Cannot connect to itunes store error

On my ipad 4 the apple id is logging in but the itunes store is not opening now, it used to open just fine 3 days back with my brother's id and now since i switched his id with mine it is not opening. The find my tab is also off, the icloud is also not opening and it is giving the same error.

The apple id is logging in but the itunes store is note opening neither do the icloud or imail work on new ipad 4, I tired every trick there is on youtube from turning on and off wifi. airplane mode, date and time, region selection but everytime it doesnot connect to itunes

I am so ****** off at this apple product, my android is way better and user friendly. I feel like throwing it away

[Image Edited by Moderator to Remove Personal Information]

Posted on Jun 20, 2021 8:52 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 20, 2021 11:48 AM

Perhaps your account has been disabled in iTunes & App Store.

Contact Apple Support after reading this support article:--> If you see a message that says 'Your account has been disabled in the App Store and iTunes'

Regards

Giulio

1 reply

Cannot connect to itunes store error

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.