Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

im not able to access my apple tv subscription

i have already paid for the service, the payment comes out of my debit card monthly but when i try to watch apple tv on my computer it sends me a command that i must put in credit card information before i can begin watching. 1. I do not have a credit card, and my debit card was not efficient for me to begin streaming. and 2. i am just immensely confused why you would need the information of a credit card that is not even being billed.

i would very much like to use this streaming service but i dont feel right about putting someones credit card info on an app for no foreseeable reason.

if this cant be resolved, i would appreciate a refund for the service i have not had the ability to use.

thanks.

moriah

Posted on Jun 20, 2021 10:31 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 20, 2021 2:54 PM

Viewing Apple TV+ on the web requires an extra check for the user and their age, with regards to content ratings. Parental controls for Apple TV+ on the web - Apple Support. If you have no credit card, then please contact Apple Support, as the documentation doesn’t list an alternative.

1 reply

im not able to access my apple tv subscription

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.