Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

my connector to my computer is broken what should i do

my phone is stuck on the apple screen and I cant restart my phone by connecting to my computer bc the connector is broken

iPhone 11 Pro, iOS 14

Posted on Jun 20, 2021 2:25 PM

2 replies

Jun 20, 2021 2:57 PM in response to lilli224

lilli224 Said:

"my connector to my computer is broken what should I do: my phone is stuck on the apple screen and I cant restart my phone by connecting to my computer bc the connector is broken"

-------

Troubleshooting This:

Which connector? The one on the iPhone? Or the one on the Mac? Or the cable itself. If it is the connector on your Mac,(the port), then it is the Mac giving you the issue. If it is the cable, then, get a new cable (particularly Apple brand for compatibility concerns). So, what to do:

Reset the SMC and your NVRAM:

Sometimes when changes are made to the system(i.e. Updates), system configurations (i.e. for Ports) become manipulated, technically. So, reset the SMC and NVRAM. Try performing each thrice. It may take sometime, being certain you have the time to perform these resets.

my connector to my computer is broken what should i do

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.