Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone 12 battery health issue

I am using iPhone 12 since last 6 months 1st 3 months battery life was at 99% but after since it is decreasing 2% every month now its 93%. I am bit heavy user my screen time average is 6-8 hours. If anyone have ideas why this is happening please let me know. Is this software problem (after iOS update 14.5)or anything else.

thanks!!

Posted on Jun 21, 2021 2:30 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 22, 2021 7:46 AM

Hey shantanuk334,

We see you have a concern regarding the decrease in your iPhone's battery health(Maximum Capacity). There are different factors that play a part in the battery's health. "A battery’s lifespan is related to its “chemical age,” which is more than just the passage of time.": iPhone Battery and Performance

There are tips that help maximize the battery's life and lifespan. To view those tips, click here: Batteries - Maximizing Performance

Hope this information helps. Take care.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 22, 2021 7:46 AM in response to shantanuk334

Hey shantanuk334,

We see you have a concern regarding the decrease in your iPhone's battery health(Maximum Capacity). There are different factors that play a part in the battery's health. "A battery’s lifespan is related to its “chemical age,” which is more than just the passage of time.": iPhone Battery and Performance

There are tips that help maximize the battery's life and lifespan. To view those tips, click here: Batteries - Maximizing Performance

Hope this information helps. Take care.

iPhone 12 battery health issue

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.