Newsroom Update

Apple and Google deliver support for unwanted tracking alerts in iOS and Android. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

getting email that is not mine or on my account

getting email that is not mine or on my account as aol.com

iPhone 8

Posted on Jun 21, 2021 9:35 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 22, 2021 10:44 AM

Hey there, Bac-1-6!

Welcome to Apple Support Communities! From your post, it sounds like you might be receiving emails that are not directed to you. We'd be happy to help get you pointed in the right direction.

If you are receiving emails that are meant for someone else, we recommend reaching out to your email service provider for help with these emails. If you have an AOL account, use the following link to reach them:

Get Support-AOL Help

All the best.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 22, 2021 10:44 AM in response to Bac-1-6

Hey there, Bac-1-6!

Welcome to Apple Support Communities! From your post, it sounds like you might be receiving emails that are not directed to you. We'd be happy to help get you pointed in the right direction.

If you are receiving emails that are meant for someone else, we recommend reaching out to your email service provider for help with these emails. If you have an AOL account, use the following link to reach them:

Get Support-AOL Help

All the best.

getting email that is not mine or on my account

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.