Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My right AirPod won't play and the charging status won't even appear on the screen?

Hey folks, my right AirPod won't play and its charging status won't even appear on screen. When I open the case, everything appears normal but when I take my right airpod out and put it in my ear it shows the charging status of my left but not the right. I've tried connecting and reconnecting about twenty times already, I've tried a hard reset, rebooting my phone, and resetting my network settings. It hasn't been damaged as far as I'm aware, I can't think of anything I did that would have caused this. Any ideas? Thanks in advance!

Posted on Jun 21, 2021 1:08 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 21, 2021 1:18 PM

This seems to be a hardware problem, You will have to take it for repairs and get it checked. Is it under warranty, if not you can pay for the repairs https://support.apple.com/repair

1 reply

My right AirPod won't play and the charging status won't even appear on the screen?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.