Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

One airpod not working

My right airpod suddenly disconnected , it seems to be able to charge as it wasn’t fully charged before but now shows 99% battery. However, it’s in the case but doesn’t say it’s charging, then afterwards the battery icon suddenly disappears.

It can’t seem to connect and I’ve already tried the following:

• Hard reset
  • Cleaning the airpod and case
  • iphone reset
  • Pairing with other devices (still doesn’t connect with the right airpod)

Any ideas on how to fix it? Thanks !

Posted on Nov 16, 2022 7:08 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 16, 2022 8:50 AM

HI b00t-e, welcome to the Apple community

I hope you are doing well 🤗

This problem has already happened to me, it was a dust that prevented charging, but you have indicated that you have already cleaned the case and tried the main solutions proposed by Apple. I advise you to try one last time the solutions that I put below and if it still does not work I invite you to contact Apple support.

-If your left or right AirPod isn't working - Apple Support

-If your AirPods won’t charge - Apple Support

-How to clean your AirPods, AirPods Pro, AirPods Max, and EarPods - Apple Support

-How to reset your AirPods and AirPods Pro - Apple Support

Apple support is available here: Apple Support

See you soon👋

Julio

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 16, 2022 8:50 AM in response to b00t-e

HI b00t-e, welcome to the Apple community

I hope you are doing well 🤗

This problem has already happened to me, it was a dust that prevented charging, but you have indicated that you have already cleaned the case and tried the main solutions proposed by Apple. I advise you to try one last time the solutions that I put below and if it still does not work I invite you to contact Apple support.

-If your left or right AirPod isn't working - Apple Support

-If your AirPods won’t charge - Apple Support

-How to clean your AirPods, AirPods Pro, AirPods Max, and EarPods - Apple Support

-How to reset your AirPods and AirPods Pro - Apple Support

Apple support is available here: Apple Support

See you soon👋

Julio

One airpod not working

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.