Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

crashing during sleep and now crashing while using adobe products.

MacBook Pro (16-inch, 2019) 10.15.7

My macbook started crashing while in sleep and now it crashed/shutoff while working on adobe products. Can anybody decipher this crash report?

Posted on Jun 21, 2021 1:26 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 21, 2021 2:10 PM

I would boot into Safe mode, which should clear the kernel caches, and rebuild them from scratch.

http://support.apple.com/kb/ht1564

Safe mode is an experiment, and after you have logged in, reboot to get back to normal mode, and see if the system remains stable.

If that does not help, then I would consider re-installing macOS over top of itself. While this will not intentionally affect your personal file, it is always best to have a back (or if you are smart, 2 backups going to 2 different back devices, using 2 different backup utilities, because when"Murphy" decides to look your way, it is always best to have a backup plan

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 21, 2021 2:10 PM in response to mrlee71

I would boot into Safe mode, which should clear the kernel caches, and rebuild them from scratch.

http://support.apple.com/kb/ht1564

Safe mode is an experiment, and after you have logged in, reboot to get back to normal mode, and see if the system remains stable.

If that does not help, then I would consider re-installing macOS over top of itself. While this will not intentionally affect your personal file, it is always best to have a back (or if you are smart, 2 backups going to 2 different back devices, using 2 different backup utilities, because when"Murphy" decides to look your way, it is always best to have a backup plan

crashing during sleep and now crashing while using adobe products.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.