Newsroom Update

Tap to Pay on iPhone is now available in Canada. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I do not have the "Text Message Forwarding" option on my phone and I'm on the latest version, any idea why?

I do not have the "Text Message Forwarding" option on my phone and I'm on the latest version, any idea why?

iPhone 8 Plus, iOS 14

Posted on Jun 22, 2021 7:40 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 22, 2021 7:45 AM

In the support article that you were reading when you posted this question to the community it says ….

Don't see the Text Message Forwarding setting on your iPhone? Go to Settings > Messages, turn off iMessage, turn it back on, tap Send & Receive, tap Use Your Apple ID for iMessage, then sign in with the same Apple ID used on your other devices.

Did you try that?

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 22, 2021 7:45 AM in response to SLIQ2014

In the support article that you were reading when you posted this question to the community it says ….

Don't see the Text Message Forwarding setting on your iPhone? Go to Settings > Messages, turn off iMessage, turn it back on, tap Send & Receive, tap Use Your Apple ID for iMessage, then sign in with the same Apple ID used on your other devices.

Did you try that?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.