Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Voicemail

I have an iPhone XS and as of the most recent update my voicemail is no longer working. I have tried every suggestion offered that I can find on the Internet but nothing seems to be working. I have tried airplane mode on off, restarting the phone in combination with that and then not with that, cellular data off on, changing password for voicemail - every suggestion I can find to try. When I call my iPhone the message I get is “The wireless customer is not available. Please try your call again.”

If there are any other suggestions out there, I would appreciate it greatly. Thank you.

iPhone XS

Posted on Jun 22, 2021 7:34 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 22, 2021 8:45 AM

MavieBonne wrote:

I have an iPhone XS and as of the most recent update my voicemail is no longer working. I have tried every suggestion offered that I can find on the Internet but nothing seems to be working. I have tried airplane mode on off, restarting the phone in combination with that and then not with that, cellular data off on, changing password for voicemail - every suggestion I can find to try. When I call my iPhone the message I get is “The wireless customer is not available. Please try your call again.”
If there are any other suggestions out there, I would appreciate it greatly. Thank you.

You will need to contact your cellular data provider to troubleshoot, as v/m is their feature.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 22, 2021 8:45 AM in response to MavieBonne

MavieBonne wrote:

You will need to contact your cellular data provider to troubleshoot, as v/m is their feature.

Voicemail

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.