Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple and Google deliver support for unwanted tracking alerts in iOS and Android. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can’t access Voicemail

A couple of months ago I got an iPhone 13 and signed up for a new service provider.  Ever since I haven’t been able to get Voicemail.  If I dial Voicemail I just get a short series of beeps. Same thing if anyone tries to ring and leave a message.  It is possible to ring the provider and turn on Voicemail but I just can’t access it after that.  Have tried all the advice on line (i.e. turn phone on/off; turn wireless mode on/off), none worked.  Service provider say everything is okay their end and it must be a problem with the phone.  Anyone any ideas?

iPhone 13, iOS 15

Posted on Apr 21, 2022 12:50 PM

2 replies

Can’t access Voicemail

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.