Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Iphone freeze when I try to unlock.

After turning on the phone my iPhone won't unlock. It freezes when I enter the last digit in my password.

And can't use the Face ID since it hasn't worked for some months, which is no problem until now.

I can't get access at all into the iPhone. Tried to reboot, restart whatsoever without luck.

When connecting to computer, the iPhone says I need to unlock the phone in order for it to connect to the computer. Don't know what to do anymore. Hvave tried the same before but usually I could try to slide to the side and press on a notification to open it, but somehow now it won't slide to the side. Can't do anything.

Seems like I am not the only one having this issue.. Iphones suck.

iPhone X, iOS 14

Posted on Jun 22, 2021 10:10 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 22, 2021 10:17 AM

Start here, If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch won't turn on or is frozen - Apple Support

1 reply

Iphone freeze when I try to unlock.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.