Newsroom Update

Tap to Pay on iPhone is now available in Canada. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Health Data not syncing with Peloton App

Did a workout today using my Apple Watch. Previously, it automatically synced my workouts to the peloton app to show my heart rate data. Today, for whatever reason, I cannot get my peloton app to update my workout using my health data. I have tried resetting my Apple Watch and my iPhone, deleting and reinstalling the peloton app, and numerous re-syncs.

I can clearly show that the health app shows the peloton workout, but it’s not uploading to the peloton app. Is there a way to manually “push” health data to the peloton app.

iPhone X

Posted on Jun 22, 2021 10:10 PM

1 reply

Jun 23, 2021 4:31 PM in response to cecily210

Hi cecily210,

Welcome to the Apple Support Communities and thanks for posting your issue here! We'd be glad to see if we can help point you in the right direction. We understand that you're having issues with a third-party app syncing correctly with your Apple Watch and Health app. For this, we'd recommend getting in touch with the app developers for further assistance. They'll be more knowledgable about their app and may have a solution for you. You may learn how to reach them from How to contact an app developer.

All the best!

Health Data not syncing with Peloton App

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.