Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I can’t take or send screen shots after the update of iOS 14.6

I can’t take or send screen shots after the update of IOS 14.6

Please help!

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Posted on Jun 23, 2021 7:01 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 30, 2021 1:45 AM

I having the same issue. Every time I restart my phone Abd the photos or screen shot photos will appear in my album, I have never experience this issue before I upgrade my iOS to 14.6

kindly check and help us on the above issue, I have tried and check on my iCloud storage & iPhone storage, more than enough to keep few GB of documents

15 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 30, 2021 1:45 AM in response to lenie226

I having the same issue. Every time I restart my phone Abd the photos or screen shot photos will appear in my album, I have never experience this issue before I upgrade my iOS to 14.6

kindly check and help us on the above issue, I have tried and check on my iCloud storage & iPhone storage, more than enough to keep few GB of documents

Jun 24, 2021 8:56 AM in response to lenie226

Hi there lenie226,

Thanks for reaching out to Apple Support Communities. We understand you’re unable to take or send a screenshot from your iPhone. We’ll be happy to look into this with you.

Have you tested taking a screenshot, using these steps, on a couple of different apps, and the Home Screen: Take a screenshot on your iPhone. Does the same thing happen?

If so, let’s restart your iPhone and test again: Restart your iPhone. Let us know if the issue continues and if you have any Accessibility features enabled, as those may affect the way buttons work on your iPhone.

Best regards.

Jun 28, 2021 8:05 AM in response to lenie226

Thanks for reaching back out lenie226,

Do you ever see any storage warnings? If you go to: Settings > General > iPhone Storage, how much available space do you have? How about in: Settings > Tap your name at the top > iCloud. How much storage shows there, and does Photos say "On" or "Off?" Also, are you connected to a good Wi-Fi network? If not, let's connect to one if available, and test there. Take a photo and see if it saves to the Photos app.

Take care.

Jun 29, 2021 8:57 AM in response to danakayw

Hi,

I have more then enough space on my phone for saving the screenshots. The same thing happen when I try to take a photo, it doesn’t save the photo. But when I restart my iPhone the photo are in my gallery…

I never had this issue, happend since the software update was done.

I also did a “factory reset” on my phone, still no luck!

I’m starting to give up on iPhone.

I can’t take or send screen shots after the update of iOS 14.6

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.