You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

📢 Newsroom Update

Apple celebrates 10 years of Apple Pay. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Wallet app not showing AMEX credit card history and not sending notifications on new transactions

My Apple Wallet app doesn't show the latest transactions made by Apple pay using my AMEX credit card.

I'm also not getting any notification while the transaction is made for letting me know it was done successfully and what was the transaction amount.

The same also occurs on my Apple watch while paying using Apple pay with an AMEX card. (the Apple Watch wallet app is not mirrored the iPhone wallet by design).

It seems that paying using my other credit cards with Apple pay working well, I can watch the transaction history and getting transaction notifications on time.

I found a workaround for showing the latest transactions but that should be done after every new transaction.

The workaround is to go to the Wallet app -> choosing my AMEX credit card from the list -> disable the transactions "Show history" -> enabled back the transaction "Show history" -> the latest transactions (up to date) will be shown on the history list.

That's workaround worked on both my iPhone and Apple watch but it is definitely not acceptable for daily usage (also that's not solving the notification issue).

Any suggestions?

iPhone 12 Pro Max - IOS 14.6

Apple Watch 4 - watchOS 7.5

Credit card provider - AMEX Israel.

iPhone 12 Pro Max

Posted on Jun 23, 2021 8:34 AM

There are no replies.

Apple Wallet app not showing AMEX credit card history and not sending notifications on new transactions

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.