Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Free year of AppleTV with iPhone 12 mini purchase?

Hi,

I purchased a new iPhone mini a couple of months ago and can’t activate my free year of AppleTV. When I log in with my AppleID it just offers me a 1 week subscription. Any suggestions?

Thanks!

iPhone 12 mini, iOS 14

Posted on Jun 23, 2021 6:00 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 24, 2021 12:20 AM

“A couple of months?” You’ll have to be a bit more precise.

The offer is valid for 3 months after first activating your new iPhone. After that, the offer expires.

The offer is for the first registered user (account) of this new qualifying Apple device.

The offer has to be redeemed first on your new qualifying Apple device.

The offer is for Apple TV+, not for Apple TV, which is different.

Read here how to redeem in more detail: Apple TV+ - One Year Offer - Apple

Read here about the conditions: Apple TV+ one year offer - Terms and conditions - Apple

Read here if you have trouble redeeming: If you can't redeem your promotional trial of Apple TV+ - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 24, 2021 12:20 AM in response to Kafra5

“A couple of months?” You’ll have to be a bit more precise.

The offer is valid for 3 months after first activating your new iPhone. After that, the offer expires.

The offer is for the first registered user (account) of this new qualifying Apple device.

The offer has to be redeemed first on your new qualifying Apple device.

The offer is for Apple TV+, not for Apple TV, which is different.

Read here how to redeem in more detail: Apple TV+ - One Year Offer - Apple

Read here about the conditions: Apple TV+ one year offer - Terms and conditions - Apple

Read here if you have trouble redeeming: If you can't redeem your promotional trial of Apple TV+ - Apple Support

Free year of AppleTV with iPhone 12 mini purchase?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.