Newsroom Update

Apple and Google deliver support for unwanted tracking alerts in iOS and Android. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Effects of iOS updates on older models and no fixes provided in later versions!!

iPhone 7 and 7 Plus have been severely effected with iOS 14 and not been fixed in the recent release of iOS 14.6.

I’m not sure what the users of iPhone 7 and 7+ can do to fix them, are they expected to just live with them and eventually forced to buy another iPhone !! ?

iPhone 7 Plus

Posted on Jun 24, 2021 7:35 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 24, 2021 7:37 AM

I have a 7 and have no issues whatsoever. I would try a Forced Restart first and a Restore from backup if the FR does not help.

https://support.apple.com/guide/iphone/force-restart-iphone-iph8903c3ee6/ios#:~:text=Press%20and%20quickly%20release%20the,logo%20appears%2C%20release%20the%20button.

1 reply

Effects of iOS updates on older models and no fixes provided in later versions!!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.