Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Sharing photos on iphone 11pro

I can only share ONE photo at a time all of a sudden....somehow I changed it to sending INDIVIDUAL instead of more than one. How do I get that back? I am trying to send to Messenger if that matters.

iPhone 11 Pro, iOS 14

Posted on Jun 24, 2021 9:36 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 25, 2021 12:25 PM

Hi wasacurrier,

Thank you for giving us the chance to assist you with your iPhone 11 Pro. You can count on us to do our best to assist you or get you pointed in the right direction.

We understand that you are experiencing issues sending multiple photos at the same time on Messenger.

We'd like to make sure that we're on the same page. Are you referring to Facebook's Messenger app?

If yes, let's start by making sure that your device and your app are up to date.

Kindly secure a backup and update your iPhone if you haven’t. Then, please check if you have updates for the Messenger app.

How to back up your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch

Update your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

Update apps or use automatic downloads

If you need further assistance, we recommend that you reach out to the developer of Messenger. 

You can use the article below to guide you.

How to contact an app developer

Take care!

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 25, 2021 12:25 PM in response to wasacurrier

Hi wasacurrier,

Thank you for giving us the chance to assist you with your iPhone 11 Pro. You can count on us to do our best to assist you or get you pointed in the right direction.

We understand that you are experiencing issues sending multiple photos at the same time on Messenger.

We'd like to make sure that we're on the same page. Are you referring to Facebook's Messenger app?

If yes, let's start by making sure that your device and your app are up to date.

Kindly secure a backup and update your iPhone if you haven’t. Then, please check if you have updates for the Messenger app.

How to back up your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch

Update your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

Update apps or use automatic downloads

If you need further assistance, we recommend that you reach out to the developer of Messenger. 

You can use the article below to guide you.

How to contact an app developer

Take care!

Sharing photos on iphone 11pro

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.