Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

AOL mail

AOL mail suddenly stopped working through the mail icon on all my apple devices.

seemed to have started with something about sinking my watch(not new) after a watch update.

I deleted AOL off the iPad 6 and now can’t even reload it thru the mail in systems. Just loops back to the list of email choices.

Everything was fine yesterday.

Now it just keeps asking for password. I’m able to get AOL on my PC and thru safari so it’s not a double password issue.

any help?

iPad (6th gen) WiFi

Posted on Jun 24, 2021 6:14 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 24, 2021 6:48 PM

Family4- Said:

AOL mail suddenly stopped working through the mail icon on l my Apple Devices.[...]

———-

Use of an App Password:

Do you use an App Password? If so, try an App Password, all of which would be different per device.

Sometimes changes are made to the device (ie updates), and then you need a new App Password.

How AOL Uses it:

Here is how AOL uses an app password: Create and Manage Third-Party App Passwords - AOL Help

Similar questions

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 24, 2021 6:48 PM in response to Lkb47

Family4- Said:

AOL mail suddenly stopped working through the mail icon on l my Apple Devices.[...]

———-

Use of an App Password:

Do you use an App Password? If so, try an App Password, all of which would be different per device.

Sometimes changes are made to the device (ie updates), and then you need a new App Password.

How AOL Uses it:

Here is how AOL uses an app password: Create and Manage Third-Party App Passwords - AOL Help

AOL mail

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.