Newsroom Update

Apple Music today announced the release of its 100 Best Albums of all time, a list crafted by Apple Music’s experts alongside industry professionals. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

IPhone S5 recovery screen turn blank after updating from itunes error 4005

Hello i have an Iphone S5 who boot show apple logo then show a red screen then reboot i tried to update it with itunes i i can launch recovery mode but after launching the update process from itunes the screen turn black and itunes show waiting for iphone and in the end it show error 4005

iPhone 5s

Posted on Jun 25, 2021 6:09 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 25, 2021 9:48 AM

Mr_Paradox213 wrote:

Hello i have an Iphone S5 who boot show apple logo then show a red screen then reboot i tried to update it with itunes i i can launch recovery mode but after launching the update process from itunes the screen turn black and itunes show waiting for iphone and in the end it show error 4005

Follow all steps here If you see error 9, 4005, 4013, or 4014 when you restore your iOS device - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 25, 2021 9:48 AM in response to Mr_Paradox213

Mr_Paradox213 wrote:

Follow all steps here If you see error 9, 4005, 4013, or 4014 when you restore your iOS device - Apple Support

IPhone S5 recovery screen turn blank after updating from itunes error 4005

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.