Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My homepod mini siri not responding, siri say to much time waiting and keep failure. Siri not going well, but my wifi connection is good when i check with my iphone and ipad. But siri cannot interaction with my command. My warranty is 04/06/2022

My homepod mini siri not responding, siri say to much time waiting and keep failure every time. Siri not going well, but my wifi connection is good when i check with my iphone and ipad. I already reboot my router and reboot my homepod mini, remove homepod from icloud and pairing again, siri stil not working when im use. I ask for wheater that siri cannot answer, im ask for song its not working. siri cannot interaction with my command. My warranty is 04/06/2022, i think my homepod mini is defect, hmm sad

HomePod mini, 14

Posted on Jun 25, 2021 9:24 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 29, 2021 10:19 PM

Sometimes just unplugging it for a few seconds will fix it. One of mine is doing that. It’s usually temporary. Or you can try disabling Siri in the homepod settings in the home app then enable again

Or try touching the top to speak with Siri to wake it up. Or reposition it, it could be a mic issue, twist in one direction to see if it improves hearing you. It could be getting confused if another Siri device (using hey Siri) is close by.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 29, 2021 10:19 PM in response to Norhakim95

Sometimes just unplugging it for a few seconds will fix it. One of mine is doing that. It’s usually temporary. Or you can try disabling Siri in the homepod settings in the home app then enable again

Or try touching the top to speak with Siri to wake it up. Or reposition it, it could be a mic issue, twist in one direction to see if it improves hearing you. It could be getting confused if another Siri device (using hey Siri) is close by.

My homepod mini siri not responding, siri say to much time waiting and keep failure. Siri not going well, but my wifi connection is good when i check with my iphone and ipad. But siri cannot interaction with my command. My warranty is 04/06/2022

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.