Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

imessage archery game not working

I have been having an issue with the archery game.. Whenever I try and play the game with someone, it works for a few seconds and crashes??? Like it shows some white screen and I can’t do anything other than swipe off it.. It’s not working and hasn’t ever worked for me!! I previously had an iphone 8 and now I have an iphone 11 - it has never worked on either of them!! I have tried everything - I have restarted my phone, reinstalled the imessage games app, my phone is always up-to-date with the latest version and so are my apps.. What can I do?? I’ve done everything I could possibly do.. Can the apple developers look into it or something?? I’m always so disappointed and very hurt.. As a result of this, I can never play this game with my lady - it is her favourite!!!! ☹️☹️

iPhone 11

Posted on Jun 26, 2021 3:39 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 27, 2021 8:31 AM

Hi toooosavvy,

We understand that you're running into some problems playing the Archery game in Messages, and we want to help out! Are you accessing the game through Game Pigeon? If so, does the same thing happen if you try to access another game? The reason we ask is that if the iPhone was restored from a backup created on the iPhone 8, the problem may have transferred through the backup.

If you've already tried removing Game Pigeon and reinstalling it, we encourage you to contact the app developer for more details. Here's how to find their information:

How to contact an app developer

If we've misunderstood the question in any way, please feel free to provide more details, and we'll continue to help.

Best regards.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 27, 2021 8:31 AM in response to toooosavvy

Hi toooosavvy,

We understand that you're running into some problems playing the Archery game in Messages, and we want to help out! Are you accessing the game through Game Pigeon? If so, does the same thing happen if you try to access another game? The reason we ask is that if the iPhone was restored from a backup created on the iPhone 8, the problem may have transferred through the backup.

If you've already tried removing Game Pigeon and reinstalling it, we encourage you to contact the app developer for more details. Here's how to find their information:

How to contact an app developer

If we've misunderstood the question in any way, please feel free to provide more details, and we'll continue to help.

Best regards.

imessage archery game not working

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.