Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apps in iMessage aren’t working

I got this phone (iphone 12) a little over a month ago. It always has the latest update. (Currently iOS 16.3.1)

A few weeks ago, I downloaded a sticker app on imessage, but it didn’t work. My phone acknowledges that I interacted with it but doesn’t open it. The keyboard is still there and it outlines the app with grey. I’ve tried multiple ways to fix it. I’ve reset my phone, turned imessage off and on, deleted the sticker apps, checked for any updates that the apps required, but it still doesn’t work. The only time it ever does work is right after I reset my phone. The sticker app opens once, but doesn't open again. I’ve tried this with multiple other sticker apps, but still no change.

Please help me fix this.

(The app is selected, but the keyboard stays the same.)

iPhone 12

Posted on Feb 25, 2023 10:42 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 25, 2023 11:48 PM

Probably you are using third-party apps and a third-party device.

If you are experiencing any difficulty with third-party apps from the App Store then please contact the app developer directly. Here is how

2 replies

Apps in iMessage aren’t working

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.