Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Why can't I open saved iMovie files in iCloud on my phone?

I am signed in to iCloud on my all my devices. Completed iMovie projects can be seen in iCloud but they are greyed out. In fact all material saved to iCloud is greyed out, therefore inaccessible.

Apps where access is desired are turned to "on" in device iCloud Manage Storage settings.

What good, then, is there in having access to iCloud from all devices when one cannot access anything in the Cloud?

iPhone SE, iOS 14

Posted on Jun 26, 2021 8:15 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 26, 2021 9:38 AM

If you have verified that your saved iMovie movies are in the cloud, then they ought to sync when you have iCloud Sync enabled on all devices. Do you have enough cloud storage space?

Since that is not happening for you, I suggest that you contact Apple Support.  The techs there have the capability of

remotely accessing your computer that we cannot do here.  To contact apple support click on the Contact

Support item in the upper right hand corner of this forum’s screen.  Navigate to a place where you can enter your

phone number.

-- Rich

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 26, 2021 9:38 AM in response to 73nas

If you have verified that your saved iMovie movies are in the cloud, then they ought to sync when you have iCloud Sync enabled on all devices. Do you have enough cloud storage space?

Since that is not happening for you, I suggest that you contact Apple Support.  The techs there have the capability of

remotely accessing your computer that we cannot do here.  To contact apple support click on the Contact

Support item in the upper right hand corner of this forum’s screen.  Navigate to a place where you can enter your

phone number.

-- Rich

Why can't I open saved iMovie files in iCloud on my phone?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.