Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple disabled my ID, I then started over with a new Apple ID. Disabled again.

Apple disabled my Apple ID, I then started over with a new Apple ID then Apple disables that ID less than a week later. Meanwhile I couldn't update any apps, download any free apps, upload pictures, buy storage etc. I put money on my new Apple ID to make storage purchases and was told that I am now not able to recover the Monet I put on my Apple ID.

I called support and got the runaround on why my Apple ID was disabled. Was told that different departments looked into the problem and couldn't come up with a solid answer.

Who do I file a complaint with?

I feel like this is unreasonable and ridiculous.

Posted on Jun 26, 2021 1:42 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 26, 2021 1:43 PM

If your Apple ID was disabled, you will need to follow these steps. It has likely been disabled for security purposes, so creating a new Apple ID is not the solution.

3 replies

Jun 26, 2021 1:50 PM in response to J360

Apple doesn’t routinely monitor the discussions. These are mostly user to user discussions.

If you want to, you can send Apple feedback. They won't answer, but at least will know there is a problem or a suggestion for change. If enough people send feedback, it may get the problem/suggested change solved sooner. Pick the closest topic you can find.

Click here to send Feedback          

Apple disabled my ID, I then started over with a new Apple ID. Disabled again.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.