Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Battery health

I have iphone x with original battery. I purchased my phone 2 weeks back and at that time battery health was showing perfectly that is 94%. My mobile’s battery was original that i can assure you. After 2 weeks, my phone has suddenly stopped showing battery health and it says that my phone needs to be serviced. Can you please tell me what possibly could have gone wrong?

iPhone X, iOS 14

Posted on Jun 26, 2021 3:10 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 26, 2021 3:18 PM

No one here could answer that question. You need to contact Apple Support to have them check the device. Since you say you just purchased the device two weeks ago, this has to be a used device. Did you purchase this from an individual? Use the Get Support link at the top of the page here to contact Apple Support. They can do remote diagnostics on the battery, or if you have an Apple Store or Authorized Apple Service provider nearby, you can make an appointment to have the battery checked.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 26, 2021 3:18 PM in response to Dazzlingg

No one here could answer that question. You need to contact Apple Support to have them check the device. Since you say you just purchased the device two weeks ago, this has to be a used device. Did you purchase this from an individual? Use the Get Support link at the top of the page here to contact Apple Support. They can do remote diagnostics on the battery, or if you have an Apple Store or Authorized Apple Service provider nearby, you can make an appointment to have the battery checked.

Battery health

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.