Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

beats flex wont turn off

beats flex wont turn off. I can disconnect them from my phone and computer, but the light on them stays blue. I tried resetting by holding the power and low volume buttons for 15 seconds before releasing, but it just seemed to signal to my phone that it was trying to reconnect.

iPhone 11, iOS 14

Posted on Jun 26, 2021 10:45 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 7, 2021 9:51 PM

Hi again. I let my headphones run all the way down, charged them fully and the same thing is happening that lane09 describes. The light will flash like it is resetting, but then just goes back to white. They will not turn off nor connect with my phone or MacBook Air.

6 replies

Jun 29, 2021 7:15 PM in response to judysings

I have had the same issue. Today my Beats Flex had the white power light remain lit after hitting the power button. I heard the sound signaling that it powered down and it disconnected from my phone.

The white light remained on and then I tried powering up and was able to. It was low battery so I plugged it in and the white light remained instead of turning the usual red to signal it is charging.

After removing it, I no longer could get it to power on or off nor connect to my phone. I factory reset it and the white light still remained on, without ever blinking to signal it was ready to pair. Now it will no longer connect to my device.

I purchased them 1/4/2021 and have had no issues until today.

Jun 27, 2021 5:32 PM in response to rebotical

Good afternoon rebotical,

Welcome to the Apple Support Communities!

It sounds like you are not able to turn your Beats Flex earphones off, and we'd like to help.

Try charging your earphones for at least 30 minutes before troubleshooting.

Set up and use your Beats Flex earphones

"The power button is on the right control module. Press and hold the button for 1 second to turn your earphones on or off."

When you tried to reset the earphones, did you wait until the LED indicator light flashed before releasing the buttons?

If not, try resetting the earphones again.

Reset your Beats earphones

If the issue persists, please reply to this thread and we'll do our best to help you!

Take care.

beats flex wont turn off

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.