Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I want to print out my Contacts.

If I export my contacts to a file on my PC, will they still be in my ICloud?

iPhone XR

Posted on Jun 27, 2021 11:32 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 27, 2021 11:37 AM

Yes. If you're syncing your contacts to iCloud, I use these instructions to keep my contacts stored on an Excel file on my computer:

1.      Open iCloud.com on a computer's browser.

2.      Access with your credentials.

3.      Click on contacts, then on the setting's gear on bottom left side.

4.      Select all

5.      Export Vcard (.vcf file). If you choose "save" file, it goes among your “downloads” folder on your computer.

6.      Open this page:--> https://www.aconvert.com/document/vcf-to-xls/

7.      Select the vcf file to be converted, then you should obtain an ".xls" file.

8.      Click on that and you'll see all your contacts in Excel (you can save the file as .xls on your computer).

9.      Print, after adjusting the printing area.

Regards

Giulio

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 27, 2021 11:37 AM in response to ritajj47

Yes. If you're syncing your contacts to iCloud, I use these instructions to keep my contacts stored on an Excel file on my computer:

1.      Open iCloud.com on a computer's browser.

2.      Access with your credentials.

3.      Click on contacts, then on the setting's gear on bottom left side.

4.      Select all

5.      Export Vcard (.vcf file). If you choose "save" file, it goes among your “downloads” folder on your computer.

6.      Open this page:--> https://www.aconvert.com/document/vcf-to-xls/

7.      Select the vcf file to be converted, then you should obtain an ".xls" file.

8.      Click on that and you'll see all your contacts in Excel (you can save the file as .xls on your computer).

9.      Print, after adjusting the printing area.

Regards

Giulio

I want to print out my Contacts.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.