Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Updating Pages

Hi, I am having trouble updating Pages on my Macbook. I click on update and it keeps me waiting but doesn't go anywhere from there and then I try to do it all over again to face the same issue. Can you please help me update Pages because I am unable to use it.

Thanks!

MacBook Pro 13″, OS X 10.11

Posted on Jun 27, 2021 1:00 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 27, 2021 1:26 PM

Your profile shows you still on OS X 10.11 (El Capitan). In order to download the current Pages, Numbers, and Keynote (v11.1) from the Mac App Store, you will need to have macOS Catalina (10.15.7), or macOS Big Sur (11.*) already installed.

ffarhanali wrote:

Can you please help me update Pages because I am unable to use it.

Thanks!

What specific version of macOS and Pages are you currently using? What occurs that prevents you from using Pages?

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 27, 2021 1:26 PM in response to ffarhanali

Your profile shows you still on OS X 10.11 (El Capitan). In order to download the current Pages, Numbers, and Keynote (v11.1) from the Mac App Store, you will need to have macOS Catalina (10.15.7), or macOS Big Sur (11.*) already installed.

ffarhanali wrote:

Can you please help me update Pages because I am unable to use it.

Thanks!

What specific version of macOS and Pages are you currently using? What occurs that prevents you from using Pages?

Updating Pages

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.