Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

There is no TV Shows tab on the app

Hello, I recently bought a MacBook Air and decided to try out Apple TV app also. But there is only three tabs (watch now, movies, library). I tried to look up any possible issues also thought about if it's a regional problem but there's no way finding out anything when everything is named either apple or tv or plus.

If its only about movies for me I'd rather not use it at all.

Hopefully there's a solution. Thanks.

MacBook Air (2020 or later)

Posted on Jun 27, 2021 4:17 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 28, 2021 11:54 AM

Hello, ege228!

Thanks for using Apple Support Communities! We understand you're not seeing TV shows in the Apple TV app, is that correct? We're happy to help.

Let's first check to make sure TV shows are available in your area. Take a look here: Availability of Apple Media Services

Secondly, is your able ID managed by a school or institution? This information will help us determine the next step to take to find a solution.

Let us know. We can go from there.

Cheers!

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 28, 2021 11:54 AM in response to ege228

Hello, ege228!

Thanks for using Apple Support Communities! We understand you're not seeing TV shows in the Apple TV app, is that correct? We're happy to help.

Let's first check to make sure TV shows are available in your area. Take a look here: Availability of Apple Media Services

Secondly, is your able ID managed by a school or institution? This information will help us determine the next step to take to find a solution.

Let us know. We can go from there.

Cheers!

Jun 28, 2021 5:24 PM in response to melissa_m77

Hello, thanks for the fast reply. I was looking for that link and couldn't find it before so thanks for that.

My region is Turkey and my ID is my personal account not related to any institution.

Edit: Just realized I should probably have checked the iTunes Store subcategories because TV shows are not listed there. I thought Apple TV app being listed was enough. Edit is for anyone who might experience the same issue later.

Thanks.

There is no TV Shows tab on the app

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.