Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how do i move contacts from my pc to my iphone

iPhone 11

Posted on Jun 27, 2021 7:19 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 27, 2021 7:37 PM

It would depend on how you are managing your contacts. On a Windows computer, if you are managing your contacts with an email account that you have on the iPhone, you generally can turn that on for your mail account settings and the contact would sync to your phone. Otherwise, you would either need to enter them into iCloud and then sync them that way. Not knowing what you are doing on your PC, that is all I can tell you right now.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 27, 2021 7:37 PM in response to rjtesoriero

It would depend on how you are managing your contacts. On a Windows computer, if you are managing your contacts with an email account that you have on the iPhone, you generally can turn that on for your mail account settings and the contact would sync to your phone. Otherwise, you would either need to enter them into iCloud and then sync them that way. Not knowing what you are doing on your PC, that is all I can tell you right now.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.