Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Spam texts from different emails

i keep receiving sex related spam texts from different emails and they keep coming even after I block the gmail I get the same message from a different gmail user and it’s really annoying because I can’t even be in peace for one day to not receive one text I always get at least one spam every day and it’s annoying so if there is any way you could help me I would really appreciate it

iPhone 12 Pro Max, iOS 14

Posted on Jun 27, 2021 9:50 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 27, 2021 10:00 PM

Hello Edward.

Always be careful with the e-mails you open. It could easily be a scam e-mail. I suggest you not to click on link that may redirect you to unknown sites etc.

I suggest you report phishing emails to abuse@apple.com.

(The following information comes from apple.)

About Email and Other Scams

Apple always addresses you by your name or the name they have on file for you.  The Email will be from apple.com or itunes.com. Email addresses can be spoofed. You can go to Mail > View > Message > Show all Headers to see more. Apple Emails will never contain an attachment. Apple will never request personal information such as Social Security numbers.

An exception to the above is when you order something from the Apple Store. The receipt will be addressed to Dear Apple Customer.

Avoid Scams

1. Identify and report phishing emails and other suspicious messages
  2. Annual Reminder- Watch out for email Phishing Scams
  3. Identifying fraudulent "phishing" email
  4. Beware of Browser Pop-Up Tech Support, Phishing Scams
  5. Phishing & Other Suspicious Emails
  6. Avoid phishing emails, fake 'virus' alerts, phony support calls, & other scams

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 27, 2021 10:00 PM in response to EdwardPacheco21

Hello Edward.

Always be careful with the e-mails you open. It could easily be a scam e-mail. I suggest you not to click on link that may redirect you to unknown sites etc.

I suggest you report phishing emails to abuse@apple.com.

(The following information comes from apple.)

About Email and Other Scams

Apple always addresses you by your name or the name they have on file for you.  The Email will be from apple.com or itunes.com. Email addresses can be spoofed. You can go to Mail > View > Message > Show all Headers to see more. Apple Emails will never contain an attachment. Apple will never request personal information such as Social Security numbers.

An exception to the above is when you order something from the Apple Store. The receipt will be addressed to Dear Apple Customer.

Avoid Scams

1. Identify and report phishing emails and other suspicious messages
  2. Annual Reminder- Watch out for email Phishing Scams
  3. Identifying fraudulent "phishing" email
  4. Beware of Browser Pop-Up Tech Support, Phishing Scams
  5. Phishing & Other Suspicious Emails
  6. Avoid phishing emails, fake 'virus' alerts, phony support calls, & other scams

Spam texts from different emails

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.